26 May 2017
Now Open | CASP
Are you a creative with an innovative idea for a community based arts project or event? Will your idea support the Northern Rivers to be even more dynamic and vibrant than it is?
The aim of the Country Arts Support Program is to support community arts and cultural development in regional NSW through small grants that:
- Assist locally determined community arts and cultural activities.
- Increase opportunities for regionally-based groups to access a diverse range of arts programs.
- Enable communities to explore and express their cultural identities.
- Bring social and economic benefits to the community through training, employment and promotional opportunities.
- Lead to greater awareness and appreciation of cultural diversity.
- Increase the sustainability and resilience of regionally based community arts organisations.
The grants program is guided by the Arts & Culture Development Program’s three major objectives:
- A creative and vibrant NSW arts and cultural sector renowned for excellence and innovation (Quality).
- State-wide engagement with diverse audiences and communities (Reach).
- A resilient NSW arts and cultural sector (Health) and cultural activities.
Grants of up to $5,000 are available.
Arts Northern Rivers will discuss the viability and eligibility of every project before application for CASP.
All potential projects must contact Arts Northern Rivers before applying.
p: 6628 8120 e: [email protected]
Applications close: 5:00pm AEST Thursday 27 July
No extension to the closing date is possible
Projects are to take place between 1 January 2018 and 31 December 2018