M&GNSW Building Improvement Program Now Open
The Museum & Gallery Building Improvement Program is open. The funding will provide professional assessments up to $15000 to small to medium museum and gallery buildings in NSW gauging performs in terms of collection care, environmental sustainability and visitor access.
The funding is not only limited to heritage building and is open to all public museum or galleries with 15 or fewer staff (see the Guidelines for eligibility details).
Building assessments will focus on the environmental performance of the building, reporting on:
- The condition of the building fabric;
- Energy efficiency of the building;
- The stability of internal environmental conditions;
- The need for, or impact of, air-conditioning and lighting systems on the building environment;
- Relevant building regulations that need to be adhered to when considering modifications;
- Compliance with the National Construction Code requirements for access and egress.
Applications Close: Midnight, Sunday 12 August 2018
More Information go to >> M&GNSW Website