Calling Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Artists
Lismore Regional Gallery invites you to be part of an exciting Showcase at the new Lismore Regional Gallery.
This is an opportunity for emerging and established Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists who have a strong connection with Bundjalung Country to have their work seen and sold in a Showcase at the new Lismore Regional Gallery.
The Showcase will take place from 8 December 2017 to 11 February 2018.
Art on Bundjalung Country has been developed in partnership with the North Coast Primary Health Network, University Centre for Rural Health, Bulgarr Ngaru Medical Aboriginal Corporation, Lismore Regional Gallery and Arts Northern Rivers.
image | Penny Evans, Estaurine Creatures with Quill 2017
For more information contact Lismore Regional Gallery
E | email@example.com
P | 66274600
Here are the details…
- Open to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists who have a strong connection with Bundjalung Country
- Works need to be dropped off at Lismore Regional Gallery (11 Rural Street Lismore) between 10 – 2pm Tuesday 20 to Sunday 26 November
- Up to two works can be submitted (unless negotiated with Lismore Regional Gallery)
- You will need to fill in an information form when you drop off your art work, providing details about yourself and your artworks
- Please note that there is no guarantee your work will be selected for the Showcase