CASP | Country Arts Support Program
CASP offers small grants up to $5,000 and is managed by Arts Northern Rivers through devolved funding from Arts NSW. Theses grants are offered once a year with applications opening around May and generally closing end of July.
All applicants must discuss their project with Arts Northern Rivers and applications must be submitted via SmartyGrants; an online grants management system now being used by most government and non-government arts bodies. Applications are assessed by an assessment panel convened by Arts Northern Rivers.
Grants are available for short term, locally initiated arts and community projects delivered in the Northern Rivers.
The aims of the program are:
- to assist locally determined cultural activities;
- to increase opportunities for regionally based groups to access a diverse range of arts programs;
- to enable communities to explore and express their cultural identities;
- to encourage communities to work together to develop and participate in cultural experiences;
- to bring social and economic benefits to the community through training, employment and promotional activities; and
- to leads to greater awareness and appreciation of cultural diversity in rural and regional New South Wales.
- Opens May 2017
- Closes late July 2017
- Gant limit $5,000
- Applicants must by incorporated / not for profit orgs
- Local Governments may apply
- Individuals need an organisation to auspice