CASP | Country Arts Support Program
CASP offers small grants up to $5,000 and is managed by Arts Northern Rivers through devolved funding from Create NSW. Theses grants are offered once a year with applications opening on the 20th May and generally closing on the 30th June.
All applicants must discuss their project with Arts Northern Rivers and applications must be submitted via SmartyGrants; an online grants management system now being used by most Government and non-Government arts bodies. Applications are assessed by an assessment panel convened by Arts Northern Rivers.
Grants are available for short term, locally initiated arts and community projects delivered in the following local Government areas in the Northern Rivers; Byron Shire, Clarence Valley, Kyogle, Lismore, Richmond Valley and Tweed Shire.
The aims of the program are:
- to assist locally determined cultural activities;
- to increase opportunities for regionally based groups to access a diverse range of arts programs;
- to enable communities to explore and express their cultural identities;
- to encourage communities to work together to develop and participate in cultural experiences;
- to bring social and economic benefits to the community through training, employment and promotional activities; and
- to leads to greater awareness and appreciation of cultural diversity in rural and regional New South Wales.
In addition to incorporated and not for profit orgs, individuals can now apply for the CASP funding. Local Government can also apply. All applicants must first contact Arts Northern Rivers on 0456 770 632 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss their project.
Apply Here! (will open on May 20)
- Opens 20th May 2022
- Closes 30th June 2022